Be a Friend, Become a Member
Members of the Estes Park Museum Friends enjoy many benefits. In addition, your membership provides essential funding to help support the Museum. Above all, you’ll have the satisfaction of helping to preserve Estes Park’s past through your membership in the Friends.
Use the drop-down menu and click “Pay Now” to pay on-line and become a member now!
OR you can click here to download a paper copy Membership brochure and mail a check to our address:
200 Fourth Street,
Estes Park, CO 80517
payable to Estes Park Museum Friends & Foundation, Inc.
1. Choose your membership level.
2. Your shipping address will be used as your primary address.
Let us know if you have a Secondary address.
3. Click “Pay Now” to pay with a card or a PayPal account.
• The Bears Den, 857 Moraine Avenue and 201 Park Lane; rustic gifts, home decor and accessories (10% discount)
• The Country Supermarket, 900 Moraine Avenue; full-service grocery store, deli, and easy parking (10% discount on purchases over $30)
• Dairy Queen/Orange Julius of Estes Park, 218 E. Elkhorn Avenue; food and desserts (10% discount)
• H&R Block of Estes Park, 1140 Manford Avenue, Bldg. B; tax returns and accounting, locally-owned and operated (discount of $20 per tax return)
• Rocket Fizz, 356 E. Elkhorn Avenue; over 450 types of soda and old-fashioned candy (10% discount)
• You Need Pie, 509 Big Thompson Avenue; full-course meals, fresh baked goods, and catering (10% off dine-in meals)
- 10-percent discount on most items in the Museum Gift Shop
- Discount on many tours, events and programs
- E-mail notification of programs and events
- Annual Friends appreciation celebration
- Triannual Museum Newsletter
- Members-only special events
- Volunteer opportunities
FRIENDS MEMBERSHIP LEVELS:
- $35 …………….. Individual
- $55 …………….. Couple/Family – living at same address
- $100 …………… Business
- $150 …………… Contributing
- $300 …………… Sustaining
- $500 …………… Patron
- $1000 …………. Life membership
Estes Park Museum Friends & Foundation, Inc., is a 501 (c) (3) Colorado nonprofit corporation, and represents that $15.00 of your payment represents the receipt of goods or services provided in exchange for your annual Membership. The balance represents a charitable donation to EPMFF.